Principal elements of study papers: introduction, physique and bottom line
The principle stages of creating a study pieces of paper will be the pursuing:
- Discover the issue – what you should study.
- Subject matter – the best way to call it.
- Meaning – why this challenge should be examined.
- The goal of the investigation – what result is likely to be received.
- Theory – which is not evident in the subject.
- Novelty – what new was identified during the study.
- Investigation duties – where to start – in theory and experimentally.
- Literature assessment – what is already identified for this problem.
- Approach to investigation – how and exactly what is researched.
- Results of the study – our personal data.
- Results – simple solutions to the tasks.
- Relevance – the way the final results have an impact on training.